常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:收讫希

时间:2021-07-02 13:17:51

  在国际商务业务中,一封得体的信函如同商务中得体的着装,从外可以看到内,规范、优美的书信语言能够有效增进客户的信赖,这也是商务人士应该具备的工作能力之一,以下是小编给大家整理的常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:收讫希,望可以帮到大家

  收讫

  您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

  i acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

  6月1日贵函敬悉。

  we are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st june.

  本月5日来函敬悉。

  we acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

  本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

  kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in december.

  我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

  we duly received your favour of the 15th may, contents of which we note with thanks.

  6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

  we are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th june, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

  7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

  we are in possession of your invoice of the 15th july.

  7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

  your favour of the 7th july is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

  7月10日来函敬悉。

  your favour of the 10th july came duly to hand.

  您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

  your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

  昨天贵函已收悉。

  your favour of yesterday is duly received.

  我们已收到您昨日写的信。

  we have received your letter of yesterday.

  我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

  we duly received your letter of yesterday.

  我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

  we received on the 1st may your valued favour dated 3th april.

  我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

  we duly received your favour of the 27th may, with a draft for $150.

  2月6日来函收悉。

  we have received your letter dated 6th february.

  您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

  we have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th june.

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:收讫希相关文章:

用国际商务信函文体模式精选:通知与确认Acknowledgments .Confi

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:提示Attention

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选: 邀请与答复Invitation and Repl

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:道歉与解释Appology . Explanati

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:催款函实用范文

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:完美促销英文信

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:拒绝和同意、要求约见

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:通知客户价格调整和说明调整原因

用国际商务信函基础知识精选:拒绝、同意、请求担任独家代理

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:商务会议的准确用语

[商务英语]图文推荐