常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:依照关于

时间:2021-07-02 13:17:47

  在国际商务业务中,一封得体的信函如同商务中得体的着装,从外可以看到内,规范、优美的书信语言能够有效增进客户的信赖,这也是商务人士应该具备的工作能力之一,以下是小编给大家整理的常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:依照关于,希望可以帮到大家

  依照关于

  依照

  according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with

  关于

  about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to

  依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。

  on his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.

  依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。

  referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.

  根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。

  referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.

  关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。

  with reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.

  关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。

  with reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.

  依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。

  in accordance with your letter of the 6th june, we are sending off by the tokaido line the fifty cases.

  依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。

  in accordance with your letter of yesterday, i am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.

  依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。

  according to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.

  依照您对本公司j.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。

  in compliance with your request to our mr. j., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.

  依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。

  agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through messrs. yamada & co., 40 bales of cotton.

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:依照关于相关文章:

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:收讫希

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:商务英语信函范文

用国际商务信函文体模式精选:通知与确认Acknowledgments .Confi

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:提示Attention

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选: 邀请与答复Invitation and Repl

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选:道歉与解释Appology . Explanati

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:催款函实用范文

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:完美促销英文信

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:拒绝和同意、要求约见

常用国际商务信函基础知识精选:通知客户价格调整和说明调整原因

[商务英语]图文推荐